Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introduction

Why do I start this blog?

I had a collection of photos from my Italy trip but had difficulty remembering the names of the places and penning down my thoughts.  I chanced upon a "Lonely Planet - Italy" guide-book on sale one day..  Although it was not the latest edition, at least the edition was published closer to the year I visited the place. *haha*  And so, this blog was born.

I hope you have as much fun reading my entries, as I have enjoyed putting the photos and descriptions together.  I deliberately excluded photos of myself (and my travel companion), so you get to visualise yourself in these beautiful places.  You may read the entries from top of the blog to the bottom.


My Italian journey started here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since 10.10.2010

Visitors